West Side Marquis
Unit 14F | Sat 4/20 | 1pm - 2pm
Unit 20B | Sat 4/20 | 2pm - 3pm
Marquis Apartments offer the best of upscale living in Manhattan’s coveted Upper West Side and Murray Hill neighborhoods. These spacious no-fee studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments in New York City offer generous closets, up-to-date features, and modern finishes.
Our luxury residences on the Upper West Side provide breathtaking Central Park views, and our upscale property in Murray Hill offers trendy dining and entertainment opportunities. Both neighborhoods provide incredible gateways to some of the finest attractions of New York City.
$3850Unit 20BJames Marquis11793 SQFTAvailable Now
$3475Unit 4EWest Side Marquis11696 SQFTAvailable Now
$3525Unit 7KWest Side Marquis11676 SQFTAvailable Now
$4750Unit 14FWest Side Marquis21992 SQFTAvailable Now
- Iannis C."Fantastic experience. Management is awesome, answers fast and is always happy to help with whatever issue you have. Murray Hill Marquis is by far the best building I have lived in NYC (and it's been a while!)"
- Gabriella M."We love living in the Marquis! The staff is so lovely and responsive, the location is great, and we feel that we have a lot of space for a great value."
- Irene L."I love my bedroom space. Bueatiful lobby. Well kept hallway. Courteous staff members, always helpful. Easy access to the basement and clear instructions on how to use intercom"
- Kayla N."Hands down the best rental experience I've ever had. The apartments are beautiful and the amenities are great, I love the gym especially! Staff is very kind and respectful and management is always quick to respond to questions!"
- Dahyun K."The location is awesome. Subway is 5minutes walk and very cozy neighborhood. And everything like grocery and pharmacy are very closeby. People are nice as well"
- Steven S."Building staff has been fantastic during our move-in process. Anything we've requested to be fixed and/or taken care of has been done in an expedited timeline."
- Kenneth G."So far so good! The staff is friendly, the building is clean and the location can not be beat. Overall we are very pleased. Can't wait to continue living here."
- Florence d. L."Love the location and neighborhood. I have been a resident for over 20yrs and am very happy here. This building is close to all major train stations and buses which makes my morning commute very easy. Very friendly neighborhood."
- Andrew W."Everything is great, the staff, service, and amenities. The doormen are amazing and extremely helpful. Phil has been extremely helpful with any sort of need. Simply put, keep doing what you are doing."
- Samantha F."Great experience overall! Great staff and helpful all of them time. Quiet and easily accessible from subways and local busses. Close to restaurants bars and shopping"
Don't hesitate to schedule a tour with us today. Our property tours provide you with the opportunity to view select apartment layouts, the property, amenities, and of course, the impressive city skyline view. To schedule a tour please get in touch with our leasing office directly.